Advance Your Competitive Advantage Through High Performing Teams!
Immerse yourself in a day dedicated to learning what makes teams truly successful. Using a research-based model and a comprehensive case study, you will engage in the practices and skills that teams need to innovate and execute together.
DATE & TIME
Friday April 24, 2020
9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
277 Lakeshore Rd East
Oakville, ON L6J 1H9
$985 per person
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Team management practices that leverage the creativity and capacity of team members
- About the complex characteristics of teamwork by exploring different perspectives and leadership
approaches that affect performance
- Techniques for innovative problem solving and decision making to enable effective solution
generation when team members have different information and opposing interests
- How diversity and potential conflicts inherent in teamwork can be successfully managed to inspire
trust and keep team members engaged
- The individual skills that influence team members to greater commitment and accountability
Download a pdf to learn more.
Register for The Power of Teamwork – April 24