The Power of Teamwork – January
Join us on Friday, January 17, 2020 to learn how to advance your competitive advantage through high performing teams.
Immerse yourself in a day dedicated to learning what makes teams truly successful. Using a research-based model and a comprehensive case study, you will engage in the practices and skills that teams need to innovate and execute together.
You will learn:
- Team management practices that leverage the creativity and capacity of team members
- About the complex characteristics of teamwork by exploring different perspectives and leadership approaches that affect performance
- Techniques for innovative problem solving and decision making to enable effective solution generation when team members have different information and opposing interests
- How diversity and potential conflicts inherent in teamwork can be successfully managed to inspire trust and keep team members engaged
- The individual skills that influence team members to greater commitment and accountability
Don’t miss a chance to participate on January 17, 2020.